*I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Read our full site disclaimer HERE.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free.
These are seriously some of the best cookies I’ve made. They have the perfect texture from the oats, sweet chocolate chips, and chewy soft center. It’s the perfect, wholesome snack or dessert.
I love having it along with a cup of coffee or dunked in almond milk.
My favorite fast food cookie was always Chick-Fil-A’s chocolate chip cookie (anyone relate?). Their cookies are always warm, huge, gooey, and full of chocolate chunks and oats. These cookies taste crazy similar but without any cane sugar, gluten or dairy!
These cookies are made even more fantastic using only one bowl! Grab a bowl and some simple, clean ingredients, and you have a delicious, perfect cookie. This is what dreams are made of!
Frequently Asked Questions
What oats can I use?
Old fashioned rolled oats work best. They are thicker and heartier than quick oats (instant oats). Absolutely do not use steel-cut oats!
What are the best chocolate chips to use?
Easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-free Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon optional (but do it!)
- 1/8 tsp cardamom optional
- 3/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Combine the egg, vanilla, avocado oil and coconut sugar until well combined in a mixing bowl.
- Add the almond flour, cinnamon (optional), cardamom (optional), oats, baking powder, sea salt and chocolate chips to the wet mixture. Mix until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips to the mixture and combine.
- Using an ice cream scooper or spoon, scoop the dough out and form into cookie shapes on a parchment lined baking sheet. Press down slightly to flatten the cookie as they do not spread a-lot.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14 minutes until slightly golden. Allow to cool and ENJOY!
Let me know if you try them in the comments and what you think!
Want Quality Groceries Shipped to Your Front Door at an Unbelievably Great Price?
Thrive Market offers a wide variety of high-quality, non-toxic, and organic products at wholesale prices. By becoming a member, you can save up to 50% off traditional retail prices on everything from pantry staples to beauty and personal care items. Additionally, Thrive Market offers a 30-day risk-free trial, so you can try it out and see the savings for yourself. Signing up for Thrive Market also supports their mission to make healthy living accessible to everyone, including their commitment to providing free memberships to low-income individuals and families. With Thrive Market, you can save money and make a positive impact, all while getting the healthy products you need.