*I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Read our full site disclaimer HERE.
Fudge is such a delicious, creamy candy that is usually made with a base of butter, sugar and milk. Its not too sweet, perfectly soft, smooth and so addicting!
My version is probably the easiest sweet treat I’ve made so far. All you need is 3 ingredients, a saucepan and a baking dish. It’s also vegan, paleo, dairy-free, refined sugar-free and keto-friendly!
This fudge is fantastic for parties, snacking or dessert. It’s hard to eat just one, and with my version having way less sugar than a classic fudge recipe, you can go ahead and eat 2 or 3 or 6!
Let me know in the comments if you make this delicious recipe!
What are the best chocolate chips to use?
If you are paleo or vegan my absolute favorite chocolate chips are HU chocolate Gems. (affiliate link)
If you are keto I love the “Bake Believe” brand or the “Thrive Market” brand of keto chocolate chips. (affiliate link)
What toppings can I put on top?
Walnuts, peanut butter swirled on top, crushed peppermint candy, or crushed peanut butter cups are amazing on top of this fudge recipe! The options are endless.
Simply freeze the fudge for about 30 minutes, to let it set (otherwise the toppings will drop to the bottom of the fudge rather than stay on top) then put the toppings on top. Let it to continue to harden in the freezer with the toppings.
What can I substitute tahini for?
Any nut butter you have on hand will be great in this recipe. Be aware that peanut butter does have a strong peanut flavor, so adding it will make this recipe taste more like peanut butter chocolate (not a bad problem). Almond butter, cashew butter, and tahini are all more neutral-tasting in this recipe.
Easy, 3 Ingredient, Dairy- Free, Paleo Chocolate Fudge
- 3 cups chocolate chips choose paleo, vegan or keto chocolate chips according to your preference!
- 1 can coconut milk 13.5 ounce can
- 1/3 cup tahini or any nut butter or your choice!
- Pour all ingredients chocolate chips, coconut milk and tahini in a sauce pan.
- Turn the saucepan on LOW heat. Whisk constantly until it melts completely and everything is well combined. Be sure to stir constantly and keep it melting at low heat, you do not want burnt chocolate! Mine took about 5 minutes to melt completely. As soon as it is melted remove from heat.
- Pour the melted mixture into a parchment lined 8 by 8 inch square baking dish. (You can use a wider dish, the fudge will just be thinner than pictured.)
- Spread the mixture evenly in the dish , sprinkle with flaky sea salt (optional, but highly recommend) and then place it in the freezer to harden for at least 2 hours. Once it hardens, slice and ENJOY!
Want Quality Groceries Shipped to Your Front Door at an Unbelievably Great Price?
Thrive Market offers a wide variety of high-quality, non-toxic, and organic products at wholesale prices. By becoming a member, you can save up to 50% off traditional retail prices on everything from pantry staples to beauty and personal care items. Additionally, Thrive Market offers a 30-day risk-free trial, so you can try it out and see the savings for yourself. Signing up for Thrive Market also supports their mission to make healthy living accessible to everyone, including their commitment to providing free memberships to low-income individuals and families. With Thrive Market, you can save money and make a positive impact, all while getting the healthy products you need.