*I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Read our full site disclaimer HERE.
I don’t use “best” loosely! I have made hundreds of batches of gluten-free and paleo cookies. This is my perfected tried-and-true recipe.
The outside gets delicately crispy, the inside is soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips just take it over the top.
I’m confident you won’t know the difference between these and “normal cookies”. They satisfy my sweet tooth but don’t leave me craving the whole batch because of the healthy fat and protein in the almond butter and almond flour.
Enjoy fresh out of the oven, dunked in milk, and leave a review below to let me know how you like them!
The Best Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder see note for paleo baking powder recipe
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Mix together the egg, almond butter, vanilla, and coconut sugar until well combined.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, sea salt to the mixture until it reaches a dough consistency.
- Add a 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to the dough and mix together.
- Form into balls and press the dough down on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes or until golden brown and enjoy!
Want Quality Groceries Shipped to Your Front Door at an Unbelievably Great Price?
Thrive Market offers a wide variety of high-quality, non-toxic, and organic products at wholesale prices. By becoming a member, you can save up to 50% off traditional retail prices on everything from pantry staples to beauty and personal care items. Additionally, Thrive Market offers a 30-day risk-free trial, so you can try it out and see the savings for yourself. Signing up for Thrive Market also supports their mission to make healthy living accessible to everyone, including their commitment to providing free memberships to low-income individuals and families. With Thrive Market, you can save money and make a positive impact, all while getting the healthy products you need.