*I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Read our full site disclaimer HERE.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These soft, chewy, and crisp around the edges oatmeal raisin cookies give your grandma’s cookies a run for her money! These cookies are a gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free take on the classic recipe. I’m also of the opinion that the best way to consume oatmeal is in a cookie!
To be honest, oatmeal raisin cookies have always been my least-loved cookie, but I truly enjoy this recipe. They are perfect, freshly baked, dunked in a glass of almond milk, or with a cup of coffee. These are also incredible with a handful of chocolate chips thrown in or even some chopped nuts for more of a trail mix-style cookie. If you have never been an oatmeal raisin cookie lover, I challenge you to give these a go and let me know what you think!
Healthy Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder see note for paleo baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. cardamom optional, but adds great flavor!
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Mix together coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla and egg together in a bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cardamom to the mixed ingredients until well combined.
- Add the oats and raisins and combine them together.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out the some dough and roll it into balls. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes until golden brown. Allow them to cool for 10 minutes and ENJOY!
Want Quality Groceries Shipped to Your Front Door at an Unbelievably Great Price?
Thrive Market offers a wide variety of high-quality, non-toxic, and organic products at wholesale prices. By becoming a member, you can save up to 50% off traditional retail prices on everything from pantry staples to beauty and personal care items. Additionally, Thrive Market offers a 30-day risk-free trial, so you can try it out and see the savings for yourself. Signing up for Thrive Market also supports their mission to make healthy living accessible to everyone, including their commitment to providing free memberships to low-income individuals and families. With Thrive Market, you can save money and make a positive impact, all while getting the healthy products you need.
Click here to sign up and get 30% OFF your first order and a FREE gift when you join Thrive Market! *Conditions Apply (Affiliate link)