*I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Read our full site disclaimer HERE.
Is there anything better than a warm, chewy snickerdoodle? My spin on this classic cookie is paleo, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free and so simple. One bowl and done!
These snickerdoodles are a delicious sweet treat after dinner or a mid-afternoon snack with a cold glass of milk.
An added bonus is your house will smell like fresh-baked cinnamon cookies (my dream winter scent).
Let me know if you make them in the comments below!
Paleo Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1/4 cup Almond butter
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Coconut sugar
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 2 tbsp. Coconut flour
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Baking powder See note for paleo baking powder recipe
- 1 pinch Sea salt
Cinnamon Sugar Mix
- 1 tbsp. Coconut sugar or monkfruit **see note
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Mix the first ingredients (almond butter, vanilla, egg and coconut sugar) together.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt to the wet mixture and combine until fully mixed.
- Form dough into balls and roll in a small bowl of the cinnamon sugar mixture until each ball is fully coated in the cinnamin sugar mixture.
- Place each coated ball of dough on a parchment lined baking sheet and gently press down with the palm of your hand. They will continue to spread as they bake!
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or less until lightly golden. Be careful not to overbake the cookies. They will continue to crisp and firm up after taking them out of the oven.
Want Quality Groceries Shipped to Your Front Door at an Unbelievably Great Price?
Thrive Market offers a wide variety of high-quality, non-toxic, and organic products at wholesale prices. By becoming a member, you can save up to 50% off traditional retail prices on everything from pantry staples to beauty and personal care items. Additionally, Thrive Market offers a 30-day risk-free trial, so you can try it out and see the savings for yourself. Signing up for Thrive Market also supports their mission to make healthy living accessible to everyone, including their commitment to providing free memberships to low-income individuals and families. With Thrive Market, you can save money and make a positive impact, all while getting the healthy products you need.